Terms and Conditions
VisitRussia.com Ltd. is the Russian tour operator with the vast experience from 2003. We are officially accredited by the Federal Agency of Tourism of the Russian Federation and included in the Federal Register of Tour Operators with the reference number РТО 011766.
The Terms below state the terms and conditions under which you agree to use our Services. Please read the terms and policies carefully as this page is the agreement between you and VisitRussia.com. When using our services, you agree with the terms and conditions below.
- A full payment of a tour should be completed no less than 30 days before the commencement of services, if no other arrangements were made.
- For group tours specific terms and conditions apply, depending on a number of visitors, hotel accommodation, and season. You can always contact us for more information.
Forms of Payment
We welcome payment by any of the following methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
Note that all bank charges on money transfers are to be paid by the sender.
For your security, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to send your payment information to our server.Tour Cancellation Policy
We operate a cancellation policy and reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for cancellations on the following basis:
- If we receive a cancellation no less than 14 days before commencement of services, you will receive the price of the tour except the train tickets cancellation fee and the entrance tickets cancellation fee.
- Travelers canceling less than 14 days before commencement of services will receive 50% of the total tour price except the train tickets cancellation fee and the entrance tickets cancellation fee. At that, a cancellation fee cannot be less than the price of services reserved for the first day.
- Travellers cancelling less than 7 days before commencement of services are to pay cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total tour price.
- When you cancel, the price of some components of a tour cannot be refunded. These components include theater tickets, event tickets, museum admissions, and so on.
- All changes and additions to your reservation request should be made in written form and sent us by email. For the avoidance of misunderstanding of any sort, it is necessary to have a cancellation/change confirmation from our staff.
- Special entrances to museums (early/late entrance, special openings) and special tour offers are non-refundable
- Special cancellation policies may be applied to your reservation; in this case, your manager will inform you accordingly.
- If your visa is refused or cancelled/if you are denied entry to Russian Federation, cancellation policies are still applied to the full extent.
All terms and conditions are applied to tour, train tickets and other reservations made via Russia.Tours website.